Brand: Mod Ref
The Florence Blouse is made from 100% Tencel, which makes it a sustainably good choice. Blouse features a button down back, and a halter style mock neck. ♡
- Color: Dusty Blush
- Button up back
- Halter style mock neck
- Longer length in back
- 100% Tencel
- Hand wash
Model: Height 5'3"| Bust 32"| Waist 25"| Hips 33"
Model is wearing a size small
S: Bust = 35" | Length = 23.4" (front)
M: Bust = 37" | Length = 24.5" (front)
L: Bust = 40" | Length = 25" (front)
How to read our Fit Recommendation Scale
1. Body Conscious Fit | The item may have a body hugging fit, cropped fit or short fit. We recommend if you are between sizes (example: sometimes you wear a small, sometimes you wear a medium) to go with the larger, or if you would like it less cropped, baggier, etc., size up.
2. Regular Fit | The item fits as expected, it's not too fitted or too roomy. We recommend sticking with your true size.
3. Casual Fit | The item normally fits loose, but it's not considered oversized. We recommend sticking with your true size.
4. Oversized Fit | In most cases the item is supposed to run oversized, and you should stick to your normal size. But if you are concerned about it being too big, you may want to size down.
ALWAYS LOOK AT MODELS MEASUREMENTS, AND HOW IT FITS THE MODEL.
Our stretch scale is pretty self explanatory. But if you have any questions you can always contact us before ordering.
We measure all our items unstretched. We measure the width (laying flat) and the length (hanging). We try our best to get the measurements as exact as possible, but please note that all measurements should still be considered estimates.
General Size Chart (US) inches
- Please see individual item measurements in product page sizing tab for more accurate chart.
- Fits may vary by style or personal preference; sizes may vary by manufacturer.
Note about Rayon: Rayon fabrics are known to shrink in washing machines. We highly recommend NOT washing anything with Rayon in the washing machine. Any product containing Rayon should be hand washed, and layed flat to dry, this will preserve the fabric, as a washing machine is too harsh for this type of garment.